Griffiths & Partners Attorneys offer trademark and intellectual property patent registration services in the TCI. We also offer a full range of contentious and non-contentious services relating to trademark and copyright protection. Fixed fees for trademark registration are available on request. Patent registration is only available for patents that are already registered in the UK.
We advise clients on the full range of commercial contracts relating to the exploitation of intellectual property (IP) rights.
We frequently advise on cross-border collaborations, joint ventures and strategic licensing deals involving offshore IP structures. The particular commercial advice we can provide to clients includes the following:
- licensing, joint venture and collaboration documentation
- sale and other forms of disposal of Intellectual Property rights, including warranty protection
- distribution, agency, contract manufacture, supply, sponsorship and other commercial agreements
- IP backed asset financing and taking security interests over IP assets, including royalty monetisation agreements
- IP due diligence and verification